Whether you are a newbie to the Dragon vs Tiger game or an experienced player, you will see that this casino card game has something for everyone to enjoy.
On this page, you can read everything there is to know about it, including its rules, strategies, tips and tricks, and where to play the Dragon Tiger game online.
Strategic card games tend to captivate the audiences like no other, and the Dragon vs Tiger game is no different. It is one of the games that has gained immense popularity in India through its mix of skill and luck.
Said to have originated in Cambodia, the Dragon Tiger game also carries a trail of cultural impact wherever it goes. Also rooted in traditional Chinese mythology, it features two strong creatures, the Dragon and the Tiger, engaged in a battle of supremacy.
In India, it rises above the conventional gaming standards by attracting players of all ages and backgrounds. The strategic elements of the game have largely contributed towards the card game’s popularity in the country. As a player, you experience the thrill of competition, at the same time getting involved in strategic thinking.
Where to Play the Dragon vs Tiger Game?
Over time, numerous sites have been established that allow you to play the Dragon vs Tiger game on their platform. But that does not necessarily mean that they are all equally good.
Below, we have listed a couple of reliable sources that offer handy payouts while offering a gaming experience of the highest quality.
10CRIC makes the Dragon vs Tiger game available under both Casino and Live Casino sections. As a result, you can get the experience of playing the game without a dealer as well as with a live dealer in sight, but both are equally fun.
By registering on the platform, you can also collect the 10Cric casino welcome bonus of up to INR 60,000 across your first three deposits. This especially helps when you are seeking entertainment for the long haul while playing games of the highest quality from reputable software providers.
Fresh Casino offers you a welcome bonus of 100% up to INR 30,000 on your first deposit, which you can use to explore different casino games, including the Dragon vs Tiger game.
The operator assures high quality gaming to all its members, with the best graphics to keep them entertained throughout. A fast-paced game, you can find the Tiger Dragon game under the Live Casino category allowing you to get an immersive, personal experience in the presence of a live dealer.
Like Fresh Casino, Fun88 offers the Dragon Tiger game only under the Live Casino section, allowing you to play under the watchful eyes of a dealer.
You get the version from the Evolution software provider, guaranteeing high quality graphics and interface. Playing the Dragon Tiger live casino version makes it even more immersive than the regular game.
You can also take advantage of the Fun88 welcome bonus of 250% up to INR 2,500 to kickstart your gaming campaign with them.
Objective of Dragon Tiger
This card game uses a standard deck of playing cards and involves a duel between the Dragon and the Tiger in which your objective is to predict the right outcome. As one of the players, you are required to place bets on which of the two sides carries a high-ranking card.
You can also predict whether the round will end in a tie. If your bet wins, you receive a payout.
All the cards used in this casino game carry a value. While the number cards 2 to 10 possess their face value as points, Ace is worth 1 point, Jack, Queen, and King are worth 11, 12, and 13 points, respectively.
How to Play the Dragon vs Tiger Game Online?
Start by visiting your preferred site. Ensure that you have researched thoroughly about your available options and stuck to the one that gives valuable returns.
The card game can be played across multiple rounds between two players. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to play the game –
- Each round begins with both players placing their respective bets as to which side will emerge with the high ranking card
- Then, two cards dealt face down by the dealer, one on the Dragon side of the table and another on the Tiger side
- The cards are then revealed to look at the outcome. The value of the cards is assessed as per the points system highlighted above
- If your card emerges with more points, you win the bet and receive a payout
As for the payout, both Dragon and Tiger bets receive 1:1. For example, if you bet INR 100 on Tiger and win, you get your INR 100 back and an addition of INR 100 as your winning amount. If you bet on a tie, the payout is 11:1, and in case you win on a Suited Tie bet, the payout skyrockets to a whopping 50:1.
It is also noteworthy that Dragon vs Tiger has an RTP of 96.5% in most online casinos, making it one of the sought-after choices among players worldwide. Conversely, on a Tie, the RTP is 89.64%, whereas on a Suited Tie, it is 86.02%.
Not sure how RTP works? Read through our detailed Return to Player guide.
Rules of Tiger Dragon Game
The rules of the Tiger Dragon game are quite straightforward. It uses a standard deck of playing cards, excluding the Joker. The table has designated areas for Tiger and Dragon represented by their respective symbols. Your goal is to predict which side will receive the card of the greater value.
Before the dealing of the cards, both players must place their bets on either Dragon or Tiger. The dealer then places one card each on either section face down and reveals them one by one. The side with the highest card wins.
The game also has additional betting options, wherein you can wager on either Tie or Suited Tie. While in the former option, you bet for both the cards to be of the same rank, in the later case, you wager for the cards to belong to the same rank as well as the same suit.
Tips to Win at Dragon vs Tiger Online Game
Dragon vs Tiger is primarily a game of chance, but a lot of strategic betting goes into it. While there are no guaranteed strategies for success, you can incorporate a few elements into your gameplay to better your chances of winning.
Listed below are some useful tips you can use while playing Dragon Tiger online.
- Understand the odds: Depending on the platform you have chosen to play, acquire information related to the odds since they may slightly vary between sources. Do make sure to check the specific rules surrounding the odds for clarity
- Place side bets: Dragon vs Tiger has numerous side bets with equal payouts that you can wager on to earn extra rewards. Side bets such as Dragon Small and Tiger Small (betting for the numbers to be six and lower) or Dragon Big or Tiger Big (betting on numbers to be eight or higher), Dragon Odd and Tiger Odd (betting on odd numbers) or Dragon Even and Tiger Even (betting on even numbers), etc. are extra gambling options that you can target
- Bet on one side consistently: With only two primary options available, your odds of winning are 50%. So, you might as well stick to one side and bet on it more than the other. If you keep switching constantly, your percentage of wins are likely to drop
- Manage your budget: The Dragon Tiger game is fast-paced, meaning you could end up playing numerous bets in an hour’s time. It is advisable that you keep a check on the number of wagers you want to place and stick to it so as to not extinguish your finances
- Briefly follow patterns: Being a game of chance, every round in Dragon vs Tiger cannot be won by following patterns for extended durations. What transpired in the previous round will not necessarily influence the outcome of the subsequent rounds
- Ignore tie bets: As compared to the standard bets, Tie wagers do have larger payouts. However, they also carry a higher house edge and are risky due to their much lower probability
Do remember that with a game of chance like the Dragon Tiger game, losses are an integral part and losing money comes with it. As a result, it is imperative that you play the game responsibly and know when to take a step back in order to avoid further losses.
Finally, while there are some tips that you can follow in the hopes of maximizing your wins, they do not necessarily guarantee winning. However, by incorporating them in your gameplay, you can add another layer to your game making it more fun for yourself.