Stake was established in 2017, instantly managing to find footing in the casino gambling industry. Six years on, they carry a reputation for being a reliable source for allowing gambling on games that are provably fair.
While they offer a few fiat payment options, Stake is cryptocurrency-heavy, presenting you with over 130 crypto options to transact. They also operate under Curacao eGaming License that allows them to function in many countries, including India, while following their respective gambling laws.
As one of their players in India, you can find complete access to the features of the casino. You can participate in live casino games such as Lightning Roulette, Video Poker, Mega Baccarat, and Monopoly, among others. If you fancy playing Indian casino games, you can go for options like Andar Bahar, Teen Patti and Super Andar Bahar.
On this page, you can learn everything about Stake. So, read on and make sure to create an account along the way!
Stake Casino Games
Stake is a relatively new website, but in their short period of existence, they have managed to build a loyal fan base. In order to play their games, it is imperative to register, after which you will gain access to categories such as Table Games, Roulette, Baccarat, Blackjack, Live Casino, Slots, Jackpot Slots, etc.
Stake’s website comprises more than 1000 games distributed between multiple genres. Additionally, you can play 18 of their in-house creations that are entertaining as well as provably fair.
You will also see that the graphics of these games are quite impressive, contributing towards a memorable gaming experience every time you visit. Their wealth of gaming options leave you spoilt for choice, at the same time presenting the opportunity to try out new games.
If you prefer crypto gaming, Stake is without a doubt a top go-to option. In fact, Stake is widely considered as the best crypto casino in the world. It is truly grand and its library of gaming choices will keep you coming back for more.
Stake is committed to offering you a gaming experience of a lifetime, and in aligning with that goal, they partner with some of the most reputable software providers in the industry.
At the moment, Stake casino contains online slots of over 39 operators, of which you can see the most popular ones below:
- Pragmatic Play
- Nolimit City
- Play’n GO
- Elk Studios
- Big Time Gaming
- Red Tiger
- Blueprint Gaming
In addition to standard slots and live casino games, you can play a decent variety of jackpot games and megaways.
Despite them having a slightly lower RTP in comparison, these games are highly enjoyable. Some of the most prominent jackpot slots include Temple Tumble, Lucky Bank Robbers, Punk Rocker, Tractor Beam, Poison Ivy, and The Creepy Carnival.
Conversely, under megaways, you can come across titles such as Starz Megaways, Buddha Megaways, Aztec Magic Megaways, Wild Coyote Megaways, and Book of Cats Megaways, to name a few.
Unfortunately, there is no Stake app for either Android or iOS platforms. The need for an app may be wanting, considering how the number of players who play on the go grows every day.
Nevertheless, this does not mean that you cannot access their services using your mobile phone. Stake’s mobile website is compatible on both platforms giving you the chance to gamble on your favorite casino games using your handheld units.
By visiting the mobile website on your device, you will notice how similar it is to its desktop counterpart. Scrolling through the website is convenient, too, as you can find the ‘Sign up’ button, Casino menu, Stake Originals, etc. placed strategically for easy access.
Similar to the desktop website, you can use the mobile website to carry out transactions without any difficulty. Sadly, there is no mobile bonus, but that does not hamper your experience in any way.
All-in-all, Stake does not let you feel the disappointment of them not having a separate mobile application since all its features are readily available on their mobile site.
Is Stake Legal?
Yes, Stake is completely legal and holds all the relevant licenses. You will find that the operator is duly registered and has games that are provably fair. This ascertains that the outcomes are random and not fixed in any way.
Accessing gaming categories like table games, baccarat, slots, etc. is legal on this website. Despite its registration overseas, Stake follows the local Indian gambling laws to provide its members a seamless and pleasurable gaming experience.
Is Stake Trustworhty?
Stake is 100% legal and trustworthy in India. The online casino is licensed by the Curacao eGaming Commission, which constantly monitors their activities.
They are familiar with the laws and regulations set by the Commission for honest operations. They are also a verified operator on the Crypto Gambling Foundation network, which is intent on upholding the highest standard of provably fair gaming.
As for your finances, you can feel safe while making deposits and withdrawals, as their transaction network is fully secure.
As mentioned previously, Stake is a crypto-heavy casino. However, in their newest additions among payment methods, you can find UPI, GPay, Samsung Pay, and Apple Pay. This is a favorable option, especially when one does not own cryptocurrency.
Their payment section also allows you to buy cryptocurrency using fiat currency. For this, you can transact using Indian Rupee, US Dollars, Euro, Canadian Dollar, Japanese Yen, etc. on the platform itself. For Rupee, the minimum deposit amount is INR 400.
Deposits at Stake.com
Stake gives you more than 130 cryptocurrency options for your transaction needs. The process of depositing and withdrawing is carried out seamlessly, as all you are required to do is select your preferred option from the drop-down list.
In addition to the cryptocurrencies, they also let you deposit with UPI, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Visa and Mastercard.
This offers tremendous flexibility, bringing Stake casino closer for every crypto lover. It is also noteworthy that Stake does not allow deposits or withdrawals with stablecoins.
How to Make a Deposit at Stake?
It is important to know that Stake does not allow deposits or withdrawals without completing the KYC process. So, make sure that you have submitted the necessary documents during registration by uploading them on the website.
Now, in order to make a deposit, you first need to obtain your deposit address, which can be found by clicking on the ‘Wallet’ button on the official Stake website.
Follow the below step-by-step guideline to complete your deposit:
- Log in to your Stake account by entering the username and password you created during registration
- Click on the ‘Wallet’ button on the top-center of the website, which will open a new dialog box
- From the dropdown menu, select your preferred crypto payment option to make a deposit
- Now, copy the deposit address to your crypto wallet
- Enter the amount that you wish to deposit and confirm the payment
Here is a table highlighting the some of the key deposit options along with the minimum and maximum deposit limits, and the taxes charged on them –
|Payment Method||Min. Deposit||Taxes|
|Bitcoin||No limit||0.0007 BTC|
|Litecoin||No limit||0.0005 LTC|
|Dogecoin||No limit||1.5 DOGE|
|Ethereum||0.001 ETH||0.0005 ETH|
|BitcoinCash||No limit||0.00001 BCH|
|Ripple||No limit||0.0001 XRP|
|Tron||No limit||1 TRX|
|EOS.IO||No limit||0.1 EOS|
|Apple Pay||INR 400||–|
|Samsung Pay||INR 400||–|
Withdrawals at Stake
The process of putting forward a withdrawal request is as easy as making a deposit and it can be achieved by following the below steps –
- After logging into your Stake account, click on the ‘Wallet’ button situated on the top-center of the website
- Then, click on ‘Withdraw’ and select your preferred payment method from the dropdown menu
- Enter the amount that you need to withdraw and confirm the transaction by completing checkout
The below table shows the different withdrawal options, their minimum and maximum limits, and the taxes levied on them.
|Payment Method||Min. Withdrawal||Taxes|
|Bitcoin||0.0002 BTC||0.00007 BTC|
|Litecoin||0.04 LTC||0.0005 LTC|
|Dogecoin||30 DOGE||1.5 DOGE|
|Ethereum||0.004 ETH||0.0005 ETH|
|BitcoinCash||0.02 BCH||0.00001 BCH|
|Ripple||20 XRP||00001 XRP|
|Tron||30 TRX||1 TRX|
|EOS.IO||2 EOS||0.1 EOS|
How Fast are Deposits and Withdrawals?
With Stake, the duration of deposits is almost instant, whereas it can take up to 30 minutes for the withdrawals. With withdrawals, delays can occur at times as the result of a software crash or if the terms of service have been violated by a player.
The operator may ask for additional verification, and under such situations, the duration can extend anywhere between 12 to 24 hours.
Can I Cancel a Payout?
Cryptocurrency transactions are much quicker than traditional payment methods and thus, canceling a payout may not be possible with Stake.
However, you can always check the status of the withdrawal request, and if it shows as pending, immediately get in touch with the customer support team for related assistance.
RTP at Stake Casino
One of the things that Stake is renowned for is its high return to player percentage. As a result of the low house edge, you can expect an RTP of 99% on some games, which can be highly beneficial in the long run.
If you are keen on exploring such games on the operator’s website, you can find the ‘Enhanced RTP’ slots section on the side bar. It contains a few interesting gaming choices like Gates of Heaven, Sweet Fiesta, Dog Mansion Megaways, Slushie Party, and Wild West Bounty, to name a few.
On an average, you get up to 96.50% as RTP.
Stake offers a gainful welcome bonus of 200% up to INR 100,000 on your first deposit. Alternatively, you can also claim a no deposit bonus of INR 500 by simply registering with the operator. While there are no additional terms related to the no deposit bonus, the general terms apply.
In order to claim the 200% Stake welcome bonus, you need to make a minimum deposit of INR 500. The maximum deposit that you can make is INR 50,000. To be able to withdraw the bonus, you must complete a wagering requirement of 40x.
Other Bonuses at Stake
In addition to offering a welcome bonus and a no deposit bonus, Stake has in place several bonuses that can help you build on your earnings.
Listed below are some that are worth checking out:
- Stake’s Daily Races: As a part of this promotion, all you have to do is wager on your favorite games and climb the Daily Race leaderboard, landing in the top 5,000 players to earn prizes. Any amount that you win as a result is directly deposited into your account. The total cash reward from which winners are paid is INR 83,13,590
- Stake’s Weekly Raffle: Entering the Stake’s Weekly Raffle is easy and you can win a share from INR 62,35,192 in rewards, which is split between 15 players. For every INR 83,135 that you wager, you earn a single ticket, which in turn correlates to an entry number. While declaring the winners, Stake uses Google’s official random generator, with the giveaways drawn on live stream
- Conquer the Casino: Stake offers you a share out of INR 41,56,795 for trying out new games on their platform. Every week, this promotion lists down ten games from their latest additions to their library with two major prizes at stake – BIG WINS (prize is awarded to the largest payout on each selected game) and LUCKY WINS (prize is awarded to the highest multiplier on each selected game)
- Stake vs Eddie: In this promotion, you compete against Edward Craven or ‘Eddie’, who is the co-founder of Stake. Your objective is to beat Eddie’s multiplier score, which he set by playing a game. If you manage to do it, you win a share from INR 24,94,287
- The Level Up: In this weekly challenge, you need to beat five multipliers, unlocking a INR 16,62,858 bounty from which you can win a share. Do note that the game becomes progressively harder. To participate in the challenge, you must make a minimum deposit of INR 1.25
- Multiplier Race: In the Multiplier Race challenge, you must hit one of the biggest multipliers out of the four selected games. By achieving this objective and emerging as one of the top-50 players, you can earn a share out of INR 8,31,563
- Chaos Collector: With Chaos Hunter bonus, you stand the chance to earn a share from INR 8,31,563 by winning as many as 100x multipliers on selected games each weekBlackjack Bounty Hunt Promotion: This live casino promotion gives you the opportunity to win a share from 8,31,563 split across multiple winners. All you need to do is open any of the qualifying blackjack tables and opt in
Stake offers multiple customer support channels, allowing members to reach out for expert help when needed.
The customer support channels are listed below:
- Live chat (Available 24/7)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram
- Phone number: N/A
Stake’s live support is arguably your best go-to option. The average response time is five minutes. The lesser the response time, the quicker you can receive help and get back to doing what you love, and that is what Stake successfully manages to achieve.
Their Live Support section also comprises an extensive ‘Help’ menu featuring some of the most in-depth articles around topics like Account, Casino, Bonuses and Promotions, etc.
You can also find answers to the most common issues in their FAQs section. Before reaching out to the professionals via chat or email, ensure that your issue is not featured in the FAQs.
Speaking of using email assistance, see to it that you are descriptive about your problem and provide as many details as possible, including screenshots if possible.
Stake has been around since 2017, operating as a crypto casino and holding a Curacao License, which allows it to operate legally in many countries.
Now comprising more than 1,000 casino gaming options, it was launched with the goal of giving gamblers a safe online environment to play their favorite games. It has also been verified by the Crypto Gambling Foundation, which specializes in the field of crypto gambling over the Internet.
Stake is also becoming a big name in sports sponsorships, currently sponsoring EPL team Everton and F1 team Alfa Romeo.