Teen Patti is an easy game to understand. The idea is to get the best combination of three cards dealt to you. Which is the biggest card in Teen Patti? The Ace of Spades is considered to be the single biggest card that you can get in Teen Patti. Here is a simple explainer of how to read the hands. You can play this game at all leading online casinos including Parimatch, 10Cric, or Betwinner.
Which is the biggest card in Teen Patti?
There needs to be a minimum of two players that play a Teen Patti but as many as 6-7 can play quite easily with one deck of cards. Every player is dealt three cards face down. You can play without or without looking at your cards but in the end, once everything has been done, the players compare their cards.
From worst to best hands, they can be read as follows:
- No combination – Highest card wins with Ace being the highest card
- Pair – two of the same kind. If more than one player has a pair then the higher pair wins with Ce pair being the highest
- Color – Three cards of the same suit, for example, all three Spades. If more than one player has ‘Color' then the cards are considered with Ace being the highest
- Sequence – Three cards in order, for example, 1-2-3. If more than one player has a ‘Sequence' then the cards are considered with Ace being the highest.
- Pure Sequence – Not only are the three cards in sequence but they are also of the same suit. For example, 1-2-3 all of Spades. If more than one player gets a Pure Sequence then the cards will be considered with Ace being the highest.
- Trail – Three cards of the same kind. For example – three Kings. Once again, if more than one player gets a Trail then the higher trail is considered with Ace being the highest.
Which is the biggest card in Teen Patti? Ace, when you consider a single card or when used to break a tie between players.